Monday, July 4, 2011

Hot Dog Eating Contests are FOUL!

Why oh why does Nathan's put on the hot dog eating contest?  I was forced to see a few clips today while working out.  The tv that was right in front of my face at the gym had the contest on.  It is hands down one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen.  Men with half eaten hot dogs hanging out of their mouths that are horking down water soaked bread almost made me upchuck on the elliptical machine.  It put me in a horrible mood and my poor trainer had to deal with a pissed off Heidi on her period.  Poor Mike.

Next topic: Hoarders.  Why is this the most horribly wonderful show?  I hate to love it.  I just finished two episodes, so I want to go and scrub my house and pay all of my utility bills.  Thank God my mother got it into my head that being a pack rat is a bad idea.

I need to get up off of the couch.  I'm having people over tonight and I need to clean and shower.  I should really get rid of my cable...

No comments:

Post a Comment